New Undergraduate Students - Not Yet Admitted to Acadia
If you are applying to Acadia, please apply online through our Admissions
* If you do not already have Login credentials, you will need to set that up, here: link
* In the “Welcome to Acadia Central Login” dialog box,
click on the link for…“Are you a new student?” and then follow the
Online courses currently available can be found here:
Undergraduate Students Already Admitted (Online, Intersession,
Full-time Acadia students may take courses online during
Intersession, or at any other time by permission of the Dean, Director, or
Department Head. Online course tuition is normally in addition to full-or
part-time tuition. It is important to consider over-load limits when
registering for online courses. With permission, students with a GPA of 2.5 in
the previous academic year may register for 33h, and students with a GPA of 3.0
may register for 36h. Part-time students may register for no more than 12h of
online courses in any term.
1. Click the Login button - top right of this
2. Choose the appropriate registration term link to the right.
Select Online for
Online courses or TESOL course registrations.
Select Intersession for
Intersession (Spring / Summer) course registrations.
a) Find and select your courses using the
TIMETABLE link above.
b) Click ADD to put the course in your
c) Confirm your selections using the BACKPACK
the Check Box for the courses you wish to be registered for;
the REGISTER button.
4. Please note that processing times for online course
registrations may take up to 2-3 business days.
5. Provide payment. Payment instructions are found here.
Students (Master of Education and Certificate in Math Teaching)
1. Click the login button
2. Choose Registration term Spring/Summer or Fall/Winter(select from menu on
3. Select Timetable, find the course you want, then select ADD. The course will
then be in your backpack.
4. Submit Payment by visiting or contacting the Office of Student Accounts
1. Click the Login
2. Choose Registration term
(select from the menu on the right)
3. Then, find your courses already
listed in your backpack
New Graduate Students - Not Yet Admitted to Acadia
Apply to Acadia Graduate
Studies using the Graduate Admission application:
1. If you are applying for a
Master of Education program, select that option.
2. To apply as an Independent
student, select "Independent" as your program
3. If you are applying on a
Letter of Permission from another university, indicate that in the “Notes”
4. After you have been
admitted, you will then complete your course registration as outlined above.