(Online, Intersession (S/S), Certificate in French Proficiency, TESOL)
Current Acadia University Students
1. Click the LOGIN button - top right of the page.
2. Choose Registration Term Spring and Summer Registration (right of page). Opens February 1, 2017.
Once logged in, you should see INFORMATION, TIMETABLE, BACKPACK, SCHEDULE across the top of the screen.
a) Select your courses using the TIMETABLE link.
b) Click ADD to put the course in your Backpack.
c) Confirm your courses using the BACKPACK link by selecting the check box for the courses you wish to be registered for and clicking the REGISTER button.
1. Complete the Application Form. (If you have already applied, go to #2.)
- Please choose Independent student if you are applying for a Spring and Summer course.
- Please choose Certificate in French Proficiency if you are applying for the CFP program.
Note: If you are applying on a Letter of Permission, please indicate this and from which University, in the notes section of the Application Form.
2. You will be notified when your application is approved and you are eligible to register. Register for courses following the steps for Current Acadia Students outlined above.
(Master of Education, Certificate in Math)
Register using the Open Acadia Registration form.
Spring and Summer
1. Click the Login button (above)
2. Choose Registration term (Spring and Summer)
3. Then, find your courses listed in your backpack
1. Register using the Open Acadia Registration form.
*New/Former Student - you have never applied to Acadia or you have not taken an Acadia University course in the last 12 months.