An official transcript is a record of your entire official academic history including courses taken and grades assigned. They are prepared on special paper and available through the Registrar's Office.
Select Order Transcript from menu on the right. E-mail and telephone requests are not accepted.
If you have not already logged in, you must do so. Click here.
If you cannot see "Order Transcript" and your last name has changed, log out and log in to your account using the first letter of your new last name and the same password. Your account will change when your name changes.
Please Note: Official transcripts will be released only when all financial obligations to the university are cleared.
Orders will not be processed without payment. Credit card payment is required for online orders.
- Each transcript sent by regular mail within Canada is $10, and International is $15.
- If the transcript is to be sent by fax, express post, or courier within Canada the fee is $20.
- If courier service is required outside of Canada, the entire courier charge is the responsibility of the student.
|Alternative Method of Ordering|
If you cannot order a transcript on-line, you can order an official transcript from our office. Please print and use this form.
|Transcript Order Status|
The status of online transcript requests may be checked using Order History from the menu on the right.
|Important Tips about Ordering Transcripts|
- Five (5) to seven (7) working days are required to process transcript requests. Please also allow sufficient time for mail delivery.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to another university or college, to an official of an organization, or sent directly to the student in a sealed envelope. If the transcript is sent directly to the student, the sealed envelope and the transcript will be stamped "not official if seal is broken". These sealed envelopes are mailed in a larger envelope that can be opened by the student. Transcripts marked "Issued to Student" may be ordered for personal use.
- The Registrar's office cannot release high school transcripts and other documents on file. Contact your high school principal for school records. For transcripts from another university or college, contact the registrar of that institution.
- Student records are confidential. Transcripts are issued only upon the request of the student; third party requests will not be processed.
- The recipient may find it helpful to know why you have submitted a transcript. (Examples: degree program applied for, employment position being sought, identification number).
|Transcripts for Students pre-2000|
We are happy to announce that students who attended Acadia after 1982 and before 2000 may now order transcripts on-line. When you log in, using your Acadia account name (last six digits of your student number, first letter of your last name), request your password through "Forgot Password".
The Co-Curricular Transcript is an official record of verified activities issued by Acadia University that complements, but are not a credited part of, your academic program or coursework. It is a unique and professional means for you to document and highlight extracurricular accomplishments, involvement in extracurricular activities, and additional learning developed outside of the classroom throughout your time at Acadia University. You will use this transcript to complement your academic transcript and resume when applying to employers, grad schools, coop placements, and scholarship programs. Co-Curricular Transcripts can only be requested through Career Services. They are not automatically provided to students until an official request is placed by emailing the Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.